This craft will sure get your creativity running. These canvas’s are not your traditional art pieces but are meant to help anyone think out side the box and explore new ideas.
You can design this craft in two different ways, either using pastels to colour the background or using Kraft Paper. Pastels help create a more vibrant finish and retain the texture of the canvas. The Kraft Paper works to achieve a more contemporary feel. Check out how to make this great hands on craft down below!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Mini Canvas
- Items from Wood Craft Activities Kit
- Kraft Paper Assorted Colours & Designs
Pastel Canvas Craft:
- Take a Mini Canvas and use pastels to colour in any design or pattern you want.
- Create a layout you want to see on your canvas with popsicle sticks and wood shapes from the Wood Crafts Acitivites Kit.
- Once you are happy with your design, glue down the shapes or popsicle sticks creating your own work of art.
Kraft Paper Canvas Craft:
- Using any Kraft Paper design, cut out a piece the size of a mini canvas. Glue down the paper to the mini canvas as a background.
- Pick out assorted pieces from the Wood Crafts Activities Kit to create fun eye catching designs. When you’re happy with your design, glue down the different shapes.
- Get crazy and add your own personal touch to the Canvas by colouring in any pieces or adding accessories like ribbon.
Have fun Crafting!
Check out our website www.avron.ca for all your craft needs!