What you will need:
- Begin by cutting out a shape from the cardboard to use as a base for this project. Any shape will work, rectangle, sqaure, you can be creative!
- When your base is ready, pick out dsert sand colours for the sand. Cover the whole cardboard base with glue and sprinkle the sand on after. Make sure to use different colours. Once your base is covered with sand, put aside to dry.
- Using the the cardboard again, cut out mountain pieces for the backdrop of your Desert Art. Colour them in with pastel. When you have finished with your mountains, make sure the sand cardboard base is dry before gluing them down with a glue gun.
- Create desert figurines out of the clay such as camels, cactus, snakes, tumbleweeds, and anything else you can think of!
- Use a glue gun to glue down the figurines to the sand cardboard base.
Check out Avron for all your craft needs!