Materials You Will Need:
- Using black construction paper, roll into a cylinder shape and glue down one end to create a body for your witch.
- Cut a circle out of cardboard and paint black.
- With a smaller piece of construction paper create a cone shape for your witch’s hat.
- When the cardboard circle is dry glue to the end of your cone hat. Once secure glue onto the body of your witch.
- Using a dowd stick, poke a hole right through the witch’s body through the other side. Now stick a black pipe cleaner creating hands for witch.
- Glue wiggle eyes onto your witch’s face. Curl short pieces of orange pipe cleaner and glue onto the underside of the hat to create hair.
- Decorate the hate with pipe cleaners.
- Take a dowd stick and cut a couple of yellow pipe cleaners and wrap around the end of the dowd stick. Secure with glue and by wrapping a brown pipe cleaner around the end of the stick and yellow pipe cleaner.
Now you’re ready to cast some spells!
Visit http://www.avron.ca for your craft supplies!