What you will need:
How to do it?
- Start by creating a cone shape with construction paper. You can choose any colour since this part will be used for the structure of our tree.
- Paint a bunch of cupcake liners green or any colour to desire. Set aside to dry.
- Once your cupcake liners are dry, cut a slit right down to the middle. Cut out the middle section and you should only have left the ripples of the cupcake liner.
- Wrap the liner around your construction paper cone and glue until secure. Keep going until you have the whole cone covered with liners.
- Decorate your tree with wood shapes and acrylic stone jems to make your tree pop with colour!
Avron has all your craft needs, shop today at www.avron.ca!