- Wooden Shapes Assortment
- 2 Square Wooden Shapes
- 1 Long Rectangular Wooden Shape
- Glue Gun
- Popsicle Sticks
How its done:
- With adult supervision begin to hot glue the base of the Menorah together. Glue 2 square wooden pieces to the ends of a long rectangular piece to create a wooden base. Set aside to dry.
- Paint 9 popsicle sticks blue or any other colour you prefer.
- Cut out 9 flame shapes out of cardboard and paint using yellow and orange, set aside to dry.
- Once the Wooden Base is glued down securely, choose different wood shapes to glue onto the Wooden base for candle holders from the Barrel of Wood Bits. Make sure to choose 8 small pieces and 1 larger piece for the center candle holder on the Menorah. Carefully use hot glue to glue down the pieces.
- Lastly, glue the cardboard flames to the popsicle sticks and then glue the candles into each of the candle holders on your Menorah.
Star of David Garland
How its done:
- Start by creating the Star of David with popsicle sticks. Use 3 popsicle sticks to create a triangle and glue into place. Create 5 more triangles. To make the Star take two triangles and place on top of each other other in the opposite direction. Secure with the glue. Do this with the rest of the triangles created 3 stars in total.
- Use blue pipe cleaners and wrap around the star until the surface is covered. Do this with one more star.
- For the last Star use twine to wrap around until covered.
- Thread a long piece of twine through your decorated stars and hang up as garland!