What you will need:
- Trace out 2 rectangle shapes about 2.5″ x 4″ in size and cut out. Make a small hole in the centre of one of the rectangles.
- Take any coloured pipe cleaner and put 1″ through the hole you made in one of the cardboard rectangles. To secure the pipe cleaner, glue the end into place.
- Thread different beads through the pipe cleaner until you have about 1″ left of the pipe cleaner. Thread the end through the hole and secure with glue. Your pipe cleaner should have a balloon shape. Push the center of the beaded pipe cleaner down and morph into a heart shape.
- With the rectangle piece you haven’t used yet, glue to the bottom of the other rectangle piece so that the pipe cleaner ends are no longer showing.
- All you need to do now is to decorate the base of your Heart Garden with tissue paper. Cover the cardboard base with glue and stick small twisted pieces of tissue paper until you have achieved your wild garden of tissue paper.
Gift your beautiful Heart Garden to someone you love!