What you will need:
- Using aluminum foil, create a bowl shape that you can use as a nest.
- Take masking tape and wrap the aluminum foil bowl until it is covered. Roughly colour the masking tape with a brown marker.
- With adult supervision use glue gun to glue down twigs, sticks and twine around your nest to create a natural look.
- Shape eggs out of Model Magic clay and decorate with any colour.
- Scrunch up a piece of black tissue paper and glue down into the center of your nest.
- Use the glue gun to glue down the Easter eggs into your nest.