- Take a paper plate and cut out the center so that you have a ring. This will be the base of the Eerie Spider Wreath.
- Glue pom poms onto the paper plate ring until it is completely covered and allow to dry.
- Glue Wiggle Eyes onto the pom poms as desired and allow to dry.
- Take 4 pipe cleaners and twist them together in the middle.
- Spread out the pipe cleaners and bend each one to make them look like spider legs.
- Glue the legs onto the back of the paper plate and adjust the legs as required.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 to make your project more “spidery”.
Enjoy this fun and colourful Halloween craft from Liza, our Creative Coordinator.