- Draw four separate hearts onto a piece of cardboard and carefully cut them out.
- Decorate the hearts by colouring in one side green using a marker.
- Decorate the opposite side of the heart with green tissue paper. Wrap 1″ tissue paper onto the end of a pencil that has an eraser on the bottom. Dab the pencil with the tissue paper on the end into some glue and stick onto a cardboard heart. Continue using this process until the heart is covered. Decorate the other hearts with using this process as well.
- When your have finished decorating, glue the sides of the heart to create a four leaf clover.
- Ball up a piece of yellow yarn and glue into the centre of your four leaf clover.
- Take some brown yarn or twin and wrap a bamboo skewer until it is covered. Glue down where necessary.
- Glue the bamboo skewer to the four leaf clover to create your wand!